The Taboratory is pleased to announce a new, innovative MicroSite capability which extends your Facebook fan page custom tabs to the web! Now you have another way to get your Fan Page found on the web. Access your MicroSite in the Tab Manager area! Taboratory is giving every user the ability to turn your Facebook Fan Page into its own MicroSite. A MicroSite is a mini website with social sharing features.
KEY FEATURES OF THE TABORATORY WEBSITE:
- Automatically pulls in your Facebook Fan Page logo image (top left image).
- Automatically pulls in the content from your tabs and sub-pages of those tabs
- Ability to secure a custom username url. Example: www.thetaboratory.com/yourname
- Fully indexable by Search Engines (not limited like iframe tabs on Facebook)
- SEO tools to help you optimize your content, including a Keyword Density Checker
- Taboraotry Gold Plan users also have a new, additional “Right Column” content area
- The logo image and “Find Us on Facebook” are automatically linked to your Fan Page
- The header title allows visitors to “Like” your fan page from the MicroSite
- Available to all Taboratory users
The NEW Taboratorty MicroSite feature is available to all Taboratory users in the Tab Manager Area. Simply look for the MicroSite button in the left navigation.
Facebook custom fan page tabs are rendered by Facebook in a iFrame, thereby limiting the search indexing of content on the tabs.
This means your fan page custom tabs, using any application, are not reliably indexed by search engines. To overcome this and make your fan page content more available across the entire web, we are taking your Taboratory Fan Page tabs to the web and integrating features that
allows visitors to “Like” your fan page from the website, go to your fan page from the website, and add value to your page by creating more inbound links to your fan page as well as adding easy-share tools to promote more viral sharing of your tab and sub-page content.
Key Feature: You choose your own custom URL, which are on a first-come-first-serve basis available first to paid plan users only at this time.
SEO TOOLS for your TABS! All MicroSites come with SEO Tools to customize page titles (H1) per tab/sub-page, add meta data, and evaluate keyword density at the click of a button!
Did we mention that all paid accounts are AD FREE! Paid users control publishing of their MicroSite and control which tabs and which Sub-Pages are published! Yes, you can have a Tab on your fan page and not live on your MicroSite, and vice versa for more customization of your content sharing! Yes, Fan-gating images work on your MicroSite as well!
Here are the MicroSite features associated with each Taboratory plan:
| Silver Plan
|| Gold Plan
With a a Taboratory MicroSite your Facebook Fan Page content
will achieve better search engine indexing!